This section of the website gives the overall construction project schedule.
Week of April 15th
- Monday: Receive compaction test results. Begin underground electric work which will last approximately two weeks.
- Tuesday: Surveyors will measure and mark the corners of the building to determine exact locations. Concrete contractor will begin building the corners. Layout of underground piping will begin.
- Wednesday: Concrete contractor will layout the footings.
- Thursday-Friday: Concrete contractor will excavate and lay steel for the footings. (Footings are made of concrete with rebar reinforcement that has been poured into an excavated trench. The purpose of footings is to support the foundation and prevent settling.)
Week of April 22nd
- Monday: Lee County to inspection footing steel.
- Tuesday: Pour concrete for footings.
- Wednesday-Friday: Receive cement block. Masons will begin to lay block for stem walls, which are walls on a concrete foundation supporting walls that join the foundation of a building to the vertical walls of the structure that is constructed atop the foundation. Under slab plumbing to begin.
*Note: This schedule is subject to change.
Residents are encouraged to check the site regularly to stay current on the latest status and activities related to the project